From sundowners to dance and culinary experiences – Bern offers a vibrant and variegated nightlife program for every taste!
So, after settling in your serviced apartment in Bern, we suggest you discover the nightlife venues below.
The Most Amazing Nightlife Places in Bern
1. Mahogany Hall
First, we suggest you visit Bern’s oldest music club: Mahogany Hall at Klösterlistutz.
Since 1968, this stunning venue has been organizing over 5’000 music concerts and dance events, hosting musicians like Scream, Mark Sway, or Mani Matter – with a program that ranges from jazz to hard rock.
2. Sportbar Bärn
While, if you love sports, you can’t miss the Sportbar Bärn – located between Ka-We-De and the Bern Animal Park, – which broadcasts everything from the Bernese local derby to the Champions League, all in HD quality!
A dream-come-true for sports fans, as it also serves delicious burgers and fresh beer!
3. Papa Joe’s
Here, you can taste delicious dishes from all over the world, such as:
- Juicy burgers;
- Smoked spare ribs;
- Tasty salads;
- Cocktails and Californian wines;
- American desserts.
- Rhythmic RnB;
- Fast techno beats;
- Pop music – with artists like Tom Odell or Lukas Graham.
If you love art, we recommend you swing by the Reitschule, a stunning cultural center that offers:
- National and international musicians’ concerts at Dachstock;
- Movie screenings and plays;
- Festivals and big parties in the Great Hall;
- Cultural performances and events;
- Tasty food from all over the world.
6. Kornhauskeller Bar
After and getting settled in this amazing city, you can’t miss the opportunity to relax at the sophisticated Kornhauskeller Bar, a popular meeting place that offers a unique setting for aperitifs, cocktails, and events.
Such a location will amuse you with:
- A unique vaulted architecture;
- An elegant lounge area, great for aperitifs or dining;
- Delicious wines, cocktails, and champagne;
- Fine rums and a wide range of whiskeys.
7. Sky Terrace
Then, one of the most unmissable night experiences in Bern is to marvel at the wonderful view of the city from the Sky Terrace, a rooftop bar at the Schweizerhof Hotel!
This bar serves a menu that changes every season, so that:
- During winter, you can taste hot drinks and fondue;
- In spring, you’d start tasting summer drinks and snacks.
8. Grand Casino Bern
Here, you will enjoy:
- Several gaming tables and slot machines;
- The Crazy Daisy Kitchen Bar, which serves hot meals, cocktails, and snacks;
- An amazing all-round experience – from Thursday to Saturday – that is one of the major attractions of Bern's nightlife.